jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have upgraded to Micro soft 10. I receive email in outlook

Customer Question

I have upgraded to Micro soft 10. I receive email in outlook and mail. I can send emails in mail but not outlook - the email remains in the out box. When I test the email accouts they say that they are all working - both receiving (which is true) and sending which is not true. I have 3 email accounts 2 IMAP and 1 POP. The same problem with them all.
This problem happened on 17 August and you solved it by going on line to my computer. You said that it was a bug in MS10 .
It has happened again .
Please can you help.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is strange. What's the error or message this time? Let me connect and fix again. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d6184299-bc93-48a7-ae52-a91b6a712a0b

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I'm sorry; I'm out of ideas, so let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more.

Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello again!

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?