Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can I install wampserver on my Microsoft Surface 3?

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I've checked the complete specifications of Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and indeed is it running on a complete Windows OS. The latest is already using Windows 10 and Windows 8.Since these devices are running on full Windows OS, definitely a WAMP server can be installed and run without issues.However, doing a further research I found out that people with Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (SP3 in short) are using the Bitnami WAMP stack -- a fully-integrated and ready to run WAMP server environment. So I suggest that you first try using the Bitnami WAMP and test if you have the development environment that you desire or prefer in your Microsoft Surface Pro 3.To get started with Bitnami WAMP, here is the link:https://bitnami.com/stack/wampI hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess