Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I am using the Sight and Sound Security 4ST web site address

Customer Question

I am using the Sight and Sound Security 4ST web site address of http://sightandsoundsecurity.com/trainingmodules/sight-and-sound-training.html and either get the message web site unavailable when clicking on the customer care module or if asked for a user name and password ***** find the password ***** ***** . I am using large case and small case letters a s shown by the company 'e' mail. is there any action I could take to resolve this until Monday morning when the employers office staff are at work?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Have you already tried calling their London office?(###) ###-####1560also, when I go to the URL that you provided, I'm not able to get anything on that particular page. It looks like that pages in theory at all. Mike
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
I did find a URL that works though: http://sightandsoundsecurity.com/training-modules/sight-and-sound-training-site.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

All of the company's administration and training etc. is done from their Ashford kent hq which I have been in contact with. They were not able to resolve the problem. However I am not the only employee having difficulties. The London office is not continuously manned.

If there are other people having problems then I suspect it is related to them giving the wrong URL. It looks like the URL he gave to you is missing a couple of things – small mistakes but they mean everything when it comes to something like this because they either work or they don't. Have you tried going to the URL that I gave you above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes but still will not work. I will complain to the training department today and hopefully they will sort it out. thank you for the help.

Arthur Annal