Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Have just purchased Office 365 but when got home this is not

have just purchased Office 365 but when got home this is not suitable for my laptop which is not compatible. The retailer said we could contact Microsoft direct for a refund. Can you help, please
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
We cannot help here sorry as you will need to call, but call (0)344(###) ###-####and this will put you in contact with customer service which should resolve this for you.
I am still here so If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have another telephone number for customer services. We spent a very long time on Friday and all of this morning trying to get someone to answer.....muzak only!! This is bad service. Please can you help.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
This is the main number and normally you would not get an issue with this.
Just to check, this is the number you called on Friday?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Eleanor,
I am not sure why you went and gave me a very poor rating, and A complaint about me on this website.
I gave you the main number and asked you a follow up question yet instead of actually replying, you turn around and make a complaint about me insinuating I have been rude or provided you incorrect information.
I am not sure why you would do this and with respect, negative ratings only hurt experts here by reflecting negatively and can keep us from assisting other customers. They should be used for when an expert is rude or the information provided was wrong. While youay not like the answer I provided, it was correct, and I stand by it. If you need clarification or additional information about my answer I will be happy to provide it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did not send you a bad rating. The laptop page was switched off before a final reply. I can only assume because I had typed in the word "bad" service with reference to the telephone links, this had been interpreted to mean yourself, which was not the case. I have now spoken to customer services and had ongoing information from them.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it was a rating done but maybe you accidentally clicked it?
If you can, as you will now get this solved with them being in contact with you, can you change your rating please to a positive one Elanor? You do this by clicking one of the smiley faces or stars you see then submit.
That would be greatly appreciated.
And if you need anything else, please let me know.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues