Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I downloaded Windows 10 to another computer as per your offer,

Customer Question

I downloaded Windows 10 to another computer as per your offer, but cannot get access. There is no button to press after I type in my password ***** there are only three icons : a 'get interent access' on,ewhich does not work; an 'ease of access' one which offers things like 'enhance contrast' which is hardly important when you cannot access Windows 10 or any files, and the shut doen button (which does work). All was fine until the Windows 10 download which looks like it was a big mistake. Can you help?
Peter Phelan
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Exactly what do you mean with cannot get access?
You mean to the internet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

To everything.. I cannot access any program or file and certainly not the internet

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What happens when you try to access something Peter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What happened just now is that it worked! For how long remains to be seen. Before now, howver, the answer to your question was 'nothing.'

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, I am going to mark this question to never close Peter.
Likely it was still updating in the background and needed to complete, but any issues that occur, let me know here, there is no time limit on this,
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.