michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

Windows 10 opens my Live Mail site then asks

Windows 10 opens my Live Mail site then asks for password ***** authorizing. Despite changing password ***** just keeps asking for it again.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.can you please check and let me know the password ***** are entering is for the email and not for the onedrive which mostly pops up when you are about to open your email.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My password ***** ***** the email. This problem occurred spasmodically before I installed windows 10

i have faced the same problem after installing windows 10 however try to close and shut down the computer and if you have another computer or a smart phone try to login to Microsoft account and change your password ***** you try to login to your windows 10 computer and that should take care of the problem keep one password ***** all your Microsoft account including email and windows login and Onedrive.
Sign in to your Microsoft account, and then select Security & privacy.Select Change password.Enter your current password, then the new password ***** want, then enter the new password ***** Save.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure where to find my Microsoft account on another computer. How do I get back to you

you can get back to me from your email its very simple all you have to do is open justanswer email and you will see view my answer button click on it and the chat will be live again.
i wanted you to try the password ***** on a smart phone or on a different computer if you have another.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft account will not accept my password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my last question? Microsoft will not accept new or old passwords
let me know when you could be online i will help you using remote access.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is solved, it appears to have been affected by BT Yahoo. Thank you for your time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy for the £3 to go to the expert for her efforts. The matter now appears to be closed