jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

HALLO, this is not an Office question, but I do hope you will

Customer Question

HALLO, this is not an Office question, but I do hope you will answer me. My windows 10 program in an Acer Aspire E 17 will not open images in bitmap from a Galaxy S4 phone. Can you help, please? Many thanks in advance, Elettra Ruggeri Stevens
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What happens when you try to open the image from the phone on your computer?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

a blank square appears on desktop, saying something like cannot open bitmap image.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
How exactly did you make the image on the phone Elettra?
And how did you copy it to the computer?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can see that this will eventually become very expensive, therefore I do not want your help, nor to sign up for a package. Does this mean that although the 1st weekis free, I have paid £43?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, this is an optional service, as I mentioned, if this was easier for you, else we continue here.
For all payment questions please email
***@******.***