jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I need help. I have had windows 10 installed on my Toshiba

Customer Question

I need help. I have had windows 10 installed on my Toshiba laptop. A friend said they would help me, but unfortunately they inadvertently blocked my current Product Key. Can you help me to unblock this please. I have some figures, 8HVX&, but of course I need another 4 blocks of 5.
I am nearing 80 and this is all beyond me.
Thank you for whatever help you can give.
B Jane Frary
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly do you need the product key for? Which product?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

apparently you have to have a product key to get windows to operate. By this being blocked I cannot get into it. This should have installed itself when windows 10 was being put on my machine.

Also may I ask, as I do not understand the £28 I have just paid, if you cannot help me to get this unblocked will that be cancelled. I am nearly 80 and this is a lot of money for me.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
This is a paid service Barbara, as your asking for assistance with your computer issue.
The upgrade would have not impacted the product key. Exactly what is the issue you have with operating windows?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I cannot give you any further information as I do not understand it. How do I get my £28 back.

Jane