Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

In February this year I had Windows 7 and office 2010 professional

Customer Question

In February this year I had Windows 7 and office 2010 professional installed. The latter worked OK until I changed from W7 to W10. Now I get the message to activate MOP2010 I have no activation code, and cannot contact the original supplier
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The activation code is the product code that you have on the Disks cover, Every disk comes with the code printed on the cover. Do you still have this or at least the disk?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No. The repair people added the Windows 7 and the Office professional 2010 as a bundle

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, legally they cannot do this, its illegal to have it unless you have the disk, so I suspect they did not actually provide you the copy correctly, but just installed it.
If you paid for it, then by right they musty give you the disk and code, else its illegal what they did.
Without this, you only have either the option to contact them and get this, or you will have to purchase office again from my link below.
https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/office
But in order to get office again, this is what you will have to do.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.