Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My email address is***@******.***. I was told to change

My email address is***@******.***. I was told to change my password ***** someone was trying to get into my account. I did this, but I now can't get into my account through my phone. It was obviously me using my phone that was taken as a hacker! I had this problem with my last phone and changed my phone because of this and it is happening again. Please release my account onto my phone.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
First, were you told via an email to change your password? And can you still sign into your account via your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I can.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What is the make and model of your phone Caroline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 and I also have an old Sony Ericsson. Both were working fine before I had this intervention. Caroline

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You need to re-add the email accounts on both these devices in order to set the new password.
To do this on the Galaxy.
On the homescreen, tap Applications
Tap Email
Tap Menu then Accounts
Tap and hold the account you want to delete
Tap Remove account
To confirm, tap OK
Then repeat the steps but this time choose to Add an email account and add your hotmail account again to the phone, specifying the new password.
For the Sony, I need to know which model it is in order to give you the instructions for this.