Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Have a message to say have a virus on my computer. Have been

Customer Question

Have a message to say have a virus on my computer. Have been trying all day to remove. Can you help please.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which program said you have a virus and which virus it is please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All I am getting is message to say my computer is at risk trogan severe

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I am concerned though that the program making this message is the infection, so I need to know please exactly where this message is coming from? You will see this when it appears.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have just received my card account and realised I have been charged for a membership fee. As I did not receive any help from you I would be grateful if you would cancel this immediately. Thank you.

Kay Green