Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Yesterday you sent me an e-mail with my Account security

Yesterday you sent me an e-mail with my Account security code. I inadvertently deleted your message so could you send me it again? My e-mail address is xxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Did you request this code? Can you still sign into your account?
And for which service is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot sign in to my account without the security code
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to tell me though for which service this is for as we support a lot of services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me it. I was not involved in any particular service. The e-mail I received was from Microsoft Account team.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is your Microsoft email address used?
Please note I cannot just send it till we get the required information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Microsoft e-mail was sent to my e-mail address -***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, I am asking you please what is your Microsoft email account address you are trying to sign into. This is what I need to know.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Microsoft Account requires my e-mail address and Password (95winpark) but it now needs the security code as well.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I will unlock it for you, whats the last 4 digits of your mobile phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not use a mobile - the last 4 digits of my landline are 2840
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, they are calling you to give a code, give this code to me please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have reset this for you, go to www.hotmail.com
Sign in using your email and the password
RichieJA16
Make sure to use Capitals where I have specified them
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens at the end of the free trial period? I seem to have paid £28 but I do not want this to be a regular monthly payment. My other question is that I have an "Open Office" icon on my Desk Top but I can not open Excel attachments to e-mails because I get a message saying that I do not have Microsoft Office.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Nothing, its just the free trial. You do not need to use the monthly subscription.
If you have a new question, can you please make a new question from this as per site policy which you can do on my link below
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/profile.aspx?PF=32989067&FID=12304
And as I fixed this problem, can you please rate my service for this so I am compensated.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues