Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have recently installed Microsoft 10. I am now unable to

Customer Question

I have recently installed Microsoft 10. I am now unable to use my HP Photosmart 5524 printer, either on a USB connection or Broadband or Wifi. The nearest I got was to print pale blue and greyscale, but I hae now lost even that. A test page printed out all colours. whist a document with mixed colours was unable to print black. I have also replaced all the correct Ink cartridges
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting today. The best thing to try is to completely uninstall your Photosmart software then reinstall it. Here is a LINK to make sure you have the latest from HP.