Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Windows live mail has blocked my talktalk e-mails My e-mail

Windows live mail has blocked my talktalk e-mails
My e-mail address ***@******.***
I cannot receive or send any e-mails, and you ask me for a password, I do not know a password ***** windows live mail
please can you unblock - or advise contact telephone number
Pat Smillie
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. When did you start having this issue with Windows Live Mail? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

about 7-10 days ago, I was away for a week and it is still the same

Yes you can set up a remote session and let you connect to this computer

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4c24a3a1-4699-4ee9-be5f-baa68b19233fClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.