Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have lost the edge in windows 10 ,ie the normal 4 blue box

I have lost the edge in windows 10 ,ie the normal 4 blue box on bottom left of the bar does not function as it did .
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Just to clarify, are you unable to open up the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of your screen? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
I see, this is a known bug with Windows 10 and will require running a command to repair the Start menu. Would you like me to provide you with the steps to carry out yourself, or set up a remote session (no extra charge) to do the steps for you? Do let me know.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, let's get started with the remote session now, so that I can fix this issue for you. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=eadbc51b-ecc3-4e62-9729-e402fafa54c9Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.