Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Richard, I have tried windows 10.did not like so reverted back to 7 Pro.I now get

Hello Richard,
I have tried windows 10.did not like so
reverted back to 7 Pro.I now get not genuine notice which I did not get before
trying "10".havve written to Microsoft at Reading but not had courtesy of a reply,
I tried to buy a licence to enter for "7" but keep getting thrown to "10"
any advice ?
Thanks,
Bill
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did Windows 7 come pre-installed with your system? May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using my laptop now, the problem is with the desktop which came with windows pre installed, is it late or do you wish me to boot up the desktop now ?

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
That's all right; let's set up the remote on the desktop now. Please boot it up, and then open up the following (shortened) link on the desktop:tinyurl.com/onv7frzClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Your issue has now been resolved via the remote session. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!