KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am on windows 7

Customer Question

I am on windows 7. Today my live mail started 'multiplying mmessages' each message repeated...now when i open live mail... there is an increasing number of apparent e mails waiting for me ...apparently now 102 to be downloaded. This is not correpct and on checking via Entanet web mail I can see there are in fact no messages awaiting download..I fear as I open LIVE MAIL I will be swamped with an ever increasing flood of non messages!! John XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to fix this directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What information do you want?

I need to connect to your computer to check the issue and troubleshoot it. Would you like me to send you the remote request?
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am on windows 7. Today my live mail started 'multiplying mmessages' each message repeated...now when i open live mail... there is an increasing number of apparent e mails waiting for me ...apparently now 102 to be downloaded. This is not correpct and on checking via Entanet web mail I can see there are in fact no messages awaiting download..I fear as I open LIVE MAIL I will be swamped with an ever increasing flood of non messages!! John Summers XXXXXXXX

I have 'team player programme on this netbook but I dont know how to connect with you John

Already Tried:
deleting the additonal messages...but th wholesystem seems blocked and still downloading message 7 of 102 or so!!! HELP before I drown in virtual paper!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
no answer yet
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=614529
You need to run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=469967
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dopwnloaded the programme, but still the number of e mails awaiting downloading has now risen to 339! I thunk what is happeni8ng is that evcery e mail of mine us being duplicated and the computer is indicating that none of them have been read...which is nonsense!! John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the code has expired so I have trtied several times to re download it.... I now have 359 e mails awaiting !!!

Don't worry; once i connect i will sort it out. Please click the link below and run the downloaded program called TeamViewer. After it runs; you will see an ID and a Password. Type that to me here:http://tinyurl.com/pfmhzd8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I already have Team viewer on my computerI

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I seem to have been on this for about 6 hours now! Since passing on my Team viewer IS and password the passwsord has changed

Team viewer ID 333 355 957

Password ***** ***** 5300

please leave the mouse as i am checking the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

at 21.39 UK time. I have checked again in Windows live mail and it appears to suggest that after all we have done together this evening I have '791 ' e mails still to download!! After todays marathon session I have had enough until tomorrow ......but there is obviously still a problem. Ill re cnooct with you tomorrow.Many thanks John Summers

You're Welcome. but it seems like it is downloading emails that are already there on the webmail, not duplicates. If you want; we can remove all emails from the webserver to empty it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That seems to be the fact. (The 729 waiting to be downloaded into my in box ) those that we now have ie the Can they be stored/saved somewhere? I cannot stay on line for more than about 5 minutes this morning until noon today. I deleted some 350 duplicated e mails yesterday so all the remainder are one off versions...but dont want to lose especialy the last couple of years..t

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am back again now for a while .Thank you again for your response. If the e mails are removed from the server I dont want to lose the 790 e mails waiting to download into my IN box.... if they are old ones.. can they somehow be stored elsewhere?

If you let them download; they will be in real time sync since i set your account as imap. So they will stay on your system and on the webmail; if you delete them from webmail or your system; they will be deleted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok I will now let them all download into my IN box on Windows live mail. Is that a correct understanding of what you suggest?

John

Yes, that is correct. After they are all in; you can delete the ones you want and it will sync in real time with webmail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Kamil. It has WORKED!! 600 or so old messages are all in the in box and indicate as having been read . Thank you very much for your patience and great help

Sincerely John

You're Welcome :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Enjoy the small bosu of £10 too Thank you once again John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Since our last corfrespondence, the OUTBOX on live mail isnt working. The WINDOWS LIVE MAIL PAGE comes up with ERROR when I try to SEND TheERROR BOX says that something needs to be re configured TO ENABLE THE SERVER TO send. i DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS OR HOW TO DO IT...BUT IT IS FRUSTRATING. John Summers

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=889126