Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

A) Since updating to Windows 10 I can no longer send Email

A) Since updating to Windows 10 I can no longer send Email messages using my Outlook they now remain locked in the outbox but receiving is still OK. WHY? Sending and Receiving in the New MAIL aps is satisfactory.
B) Attempting to import Email Address Details from my Outlook File to the new MAIL Favourites merely results in the transfer of details from Explorer Website Favourite details not my Email Address Details Why? MAIL is Email not Web so why transfer web data into it
C) Compiling an Email Address File in Outlook was straight forward and simple but it is laborious and complex in MAIL WHY? I am much happier using Outlook than Mail and at the moment prefer to continue with Outlook
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix: Close Outlook email program for now.Right-click on the Start icon (which is the windows logo icon at the lower left corner of the computer screen), then click on Command Prompt (Admin).Then type exactly:sfc /scannow, then press Enter key.Then wait a bit until it finishes scanning; it should take about 30 minutes. Then close, then open Outlook and test sending. It should work fine now. Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am again a happy bunny with a successful OUTLOOK
First class response and service
***** *****e UK
You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.