Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Jason, Office 365 is showing 91 items that are not syncing

Customer Question

Hi Jason, Office 365 is showing 91 items that are not syncing on my computer in France. In the UK I have a similar problem though fewer files are not syncing. The error message is saying that my Library has too many items. Can you solve this problem for me as I do not want to delete any of the files? Thanks. Michael
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I believe that my colleague Jason is offline at the moment. Can I help you with this issue? Or do you want to wait for Jason to be online? Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy for you to continue with this query if Jason is offline as I want to solve the problem today. Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac? Can I remotely access your computer so that I can fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can remotely access my PC if that will speed things up. Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The remote access must be made via my PC because I am communicating to you via my iPad at present so that the PC is free to work on. Please can I have a separate request to reach you via the PC
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Oh, ok. All you need to do is just access your JustAnswer account in your PC, then access our question there. That way, you can access the offer I sent you and you can accept it there.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0a630821-eba7-48b3-8428-20850a1dad8a2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to download and run the remote access tool?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, can you please tell me what happened to our remote session? Are you going to help with my query or do I need to find help elsewhere?
Michael
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Michael,I am very sorry about the remote session recently but it was running an hour already and you have not joined yet so I closed it. Please tell me when you are available again so that I will send you a new remote session link.You need to download the remote tool and then run it so that you can join me in the remote session.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the response. I don't know what happened because I went off line after 30 minutes of waiting for you to respond to me in the remote session!
I am going back to England tonight and will try to reconnect about 22.00 UK time, which should be early afternoon US time. Perhaps we will be more successful on the two PC's in that office.
Speak later
Michael
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the last time when you waited long. Yes, we can resume with this remote session when you are back and available.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, I am now at my computer in the UK. Can we organise to connect remotely? What do I need to do on my PC?
Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are we going to connect or not? Michael
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Thank you for writing back. It is 7:34AM in my country and I am just starting my day. Yes, we can resume with the remote session now.Please click on the link below:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5acb2863-543c-4283-bc5f-8a26053a0e08Click on the green I Agree button and then download the remote access tool and then double click on it to RUN it.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I access the link from my PC as I am on the iPad at the moment
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you need to sign in to your JustAnswer account in your PC. Locate our conversation page there and you can click on the link to download and run the remote access tool.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have logged in to the account and can't see our conversation page. I have a question that is "locked" from yesterday but I can't reach any of our current thread
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, in your PC, sign in to your JustAnswer account and locate My Questions at the top. There you shall see all your previous questions including this one we are communicating with. When found, click on it to open our conversation page. There you can access the link and download and run the tool.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried clicking on "my questions" but it only displays my last question which was "locked" yesterday when I tried to connect with you after you appeared to go offline. I cannot go beyond the locked question
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, please try to copy the link below and then paste it in your PC's browser. Or you can email the link to your email account in the PC. Here is the link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5acb2863-543c-4283-bc5f-8a26053a0e08
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
How is it going? Did the sync complete without any error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, I posted an answer on my account this morning. Basically we have Two PCs in the UK & one in France. My wife's PC is the main one and that has no problems. It seems to have synced the files that I was working on in France and is fully up to date. My own PC is showing that there are 17,587 files waiting to sync. Clearly nothing is happening! My One Drive for business icon takes me to "shared with everyone" and that is upto date, but there are only 3 files in it!! I need to access my wife's "shared with everyone" in the cloud because that has all of our files.
I need her file path, but don't know how to create it. Obviously I have the same problem with my French PC. Michael
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Thank you for writing back. Which PC did I remotely access yesterday? Is it your PC?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were working on my PC because it had the original error message. My wife's PC was fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you given up on this question? Do I need to find someone else's to help me? Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I please have an answer to my last question? Have you given up on this problem. Do I need to find someone who has more knowledge of Office 365.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Thank you for writing back. I just started my day and can we resume the remote session now? Here is the link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fe399f61-32ef-4be7-8a4d-d95ed00def57
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Please let me know when you are ready to resume with our remote session.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK we can start now. I am at the PC
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Here is the new remote access link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e5244395-b256-44b4-b99a-250973ec81eb