Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My name is***** and i have had a mail account

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** and i have had a mail account for over 15 yrs with Hotmail ,***@******.*** i have had trouble getting into my mail for a long time now , when i try to get in it goes to sign in, then i click on the box to say forgot my password ***** but each time i renew my password ***** happens again? then when i go to renew passord i put my new one in and it says please do not use a password ***** have already got . please help me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me which internet browser you are using please Patrice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Firefox
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello i answered the qs
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you have access to your mobile phone that ends in number 13?
If so, can you tell me the last 4 digits please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes 1313
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you have made too many requests today, so we cannot reset it, but what was the last password ***** reset it to today?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was yesterday i reset it but i tried today and was told i had tried too many times today and I had not my password ***** saddlelady2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant afford the "£28
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thats ok, it is optional.But we cannot do anything as the password ***** ***** and we need to wait till tomorrow to reset it again.I want to reset it tomorrow for you, so please. this time tomorrow come back here and we will reset it together.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok it was tedandpat3946 but ive tried so many times now and i am 75 so getting a bit mixed up methinks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok come back here tomorrow, and we do this all together and we will then get you in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont understand why tomorrow because i did not try today , i did log on but was told id tried to many times and it was the first time ? time Difference! i am in England
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can only say that Microsoft have told us we cannot try again for 24 hours, so we must wait this out.There is no option to get around this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will try tomorrow then
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I have marked the question to never close, so return back here and we do this together. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you