KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I had works carried out by a microsoft tehie yesterday. to

Customer Question

I had works carried out by a microsoft tehie yesterday. to do with not being heard on skype. After making contact on skype. the problem is still there. What cuold be the [email protected] And how do I remedy the problem. When Ka, the techie finished, he said everything was ok. It is not the recipient,as they skype with others.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Yesterday when i left; it worked. I can re-connect and check. I sent you the request for remote service; please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=791892