Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Jess, my pc shows that there are 17,587 files syncing, which

Hi Jess, my pc shows that there are 17,587 files syncing, which means that the process is not working! I have checked my wife's PC and her access to the cloud is fine. All of her files are upto date including work that I did in France over the weekend. The problem lies in trying to access those files in the cloud. "Shared with everyone" folder should be accessible by my own PC in the UK & the one in France, but clearly it is not. We can have 5 accounts on this system, but only 3 are live at present. The original message saying that the library was too full is probably an error. The file path from my PC to the cloud to pick up the main shared folder needs to be amended, but I don't know how to do that. Please let me know when you are back on line. Michael
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, I am online now and we can resume with the remote session when you are available. I have already replied to you with the remote session link at your original question.Jess