Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Microsoft outlook lost sub folder

Customer Question

microsoft outlook lost sub folder
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you provide a little more information please. IS this Outlook the email program or the email website outlook?
And what did you do that resulted in losing the folder?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

lost sunfolder from outlook whilst trying to save it to iCloud

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me which version of outlook this is please Mark? And how exactly where you trying to save it to iCloud?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

keep saying cant fin\

d download

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is saying this Mark? On which step?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when trying find the download after it has been downloaded says it cant find on safari

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, restart the computer then repeat my instructions again please.