Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

How do I sign back with Microsoft account? I suffer from brain

Customer Question

How do I sign back with Microsoft account? I suffer from brain damage so easy peasy please!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcome
What is the exact message you get when you fail to sign in?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already paid £37 to the first chap, he disappeared and another one showed up and now it's you with remote support at another £????. I said I was an OAP and my pension will not be paid into the bank for more than two weeks. How the hell am I supposed to live?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its no problem, as I mentioned that was an optional service and we can continue hereCan you tell me, what is the exact message you get when you fail to sign in?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So sorry, but there have been various responses to queries about my laptop not working properly.The one which sticks in my memory the longest intimates that t have a) put in an incorrect password; b) my user name is incorrect; c) Both my username and password ***** incorrect; d) I don't know what I am talking about ~true!
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, let me connect to your computer and we can sort this out
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mu code:###-##-####and password: 7161
PS Carer is here to prepare me for bed. Yes I know it is 18.27 hrs, but she needs rest too!
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connecting now
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you closed the teamviewer programCan you open it again please?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
and can you in no way remember your email address for the microsoft account?