Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have changed to windows 10 and cannot get my saved e mai

Customer Question

I have changed to windows 10 and cannot get my saved e mails
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to get your saved mails? What error do you receive?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The only e mails that come up are for the current month, I cannot see how to get my saved ones. This is majorly important as they contain information for both my businesses.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Which email service is this? And exactly how do you access your emails?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
787(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connecting now