michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have a computer Acer Aspire M5 -583P Product ID 00258-61291-05204-AAOEM Processor

Customer Question

I have a computer Acer Aspire M5 -583P
Product ID 00258-61291-05204-AAOEM
Processor Inter (R) Core (TM)***@******.*** 2.3Ghz
System Type 64 Bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Pen and touch full windows touch support with 10 touch points
windows edition 8.1
cannot go beyond the password ***** me I have no network connection, therefore can't access email to change password ***** I know it is correct.Not able to star up the computer at all.
Can you please HELP
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computer. How is the computer conenected to the internet is it via lan or wireless.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am connect via networking on this pc other computer no response not accepting my password *****''T ACCES EMAIL or Microsoft on the computer to get new password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you respond as to what assistance/support you can give regarding the query I have sent you.
If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password ***** For more info, go to the Reset your password ***** you're using a local account, use your password ***** as a reminder.
Follow these steps on a computer which is online and after you make the changes then try the new password ***** the 8.1 computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no access on the computer in question so I cannot change my password ***** I can't get passed the password ***** I have no interest in a free trial and If you cannot assist me in getting the other computer sorted /started I want a refund now!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have already tried this with no luck
you dont need access to the computer which is not accepting the password ***** can use a tablet or a phone as well to reset the password ***** you are using a microsoft account to login to windows 8 computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I entered the new password ***** is giving a message that I'm offline
click on this link to reset your password. https://account.live.com/password/reset