michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I am being contacted that my account is about to be closed,

i am being contacted that my account is about to be closed, for the third time, is it true or a scam, i dont know my password ***** unfortunately.... can you advise me
many thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.Can you please explain the problem a bit more in detail.what kind of an email you are getting regarding what can you tell me the subject please so that i can analize and let you know whether its a spam or something else.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is from the microsoft team saying it is urgent my account has been - i cant think of the word, like unusual activity type thing, and i must log in using my password,which i dont know, but if i use the wrong one it my account maybe stopped.....
Dont worry simply click on the link given below and follow the forgot password ***** and security question and change your password.https://account.live.com/password/reset
Let me know if you need remote help i can remotely get this fixed for you.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley or a star and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further