KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have had Skype on my system years now but recently

I have had Skype on my system for many years now but recently when I try to sign in I receive a message on screen saying 'Skype has stopped working' I have tried many times and the result is the same on my desktop and my laptop. I have wiped the existing programme from my computer and reloaded the programme with new name and password ***** the result is the same.. Problem reports an APP Crash. Please help me!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
May i connect with you remotely to fix this? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kamil You state in your reply that you have provided me with an answer to my Skype problem. I do not seem to have received it! Please could you send me the solution again.
Unfortunately; there isnt a straight forward answer as the issue requires troubleshooting to see why it is crashing and fix it. I am asking you if i can connect with you remotely to troubleshoot it and fix it for you? Thanks