Keith Masters
Keith Masters, Cert. PC Instructor
Experience:  CEO of Rising Son Computer Services 1998
18923163

Good morning I have just bought a new time windows tablet

Customer Question

Good morning I have just bought a new time windows tablet from amazon a.The problem is it won't let me into Microsoft account. It accepts my password ***** then says there is a problem a.this means I cannot down loan any apps
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Keith Masters replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can you please advise me in which tablet model we are working with please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a time 2 G188a windows tablet
Ok hold on while I look up the system, please
Thank you for holding. Can you turn on your tablet and get to the sign on screen please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok I've done that
The response time from when I answer your question until the reply back is slow... can we set a time today to get this resolved? I really want to help you. I have had hands on experience with this issue. Thanks
Has your issue been resolved or do you still require help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This system was so so slow I have taken the tablet to pc world and they are going to rectify the problems . Ianm canceling my just answer subscription as I think it's not up to standard
I am so sorry to hear that! I will email a moderator with your concerns. There was quite a delay between conversations and this usually not how it works. There are professionals that work 24/7 around the clock like myself to help. Please don't let this one slow experience speak for the company. I wish you the best and if you need help in the future you can request me directly instead of waiting for service. Thanks Again,Keith
Please rate me based on my professionalism and not the speed of the service rendered... it would be greatly appreciated.