Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Re Service Request(###) ###-#### purchased ACCESS 2013 which

Customer Question

Re Service Request(###) ###-####
purchased ACCESS 2013 which the retailer installed.. I also [urchase ACCESS 2013 whuch the retailer installed sk O do not have an installation disk or any paperwork.
Recently I started to get screen messages saying my Office 365 sub was about to expire. This was the first time I became aware that the product was only licensed for one year at a time and I renewed the sub. When I try to open ACCESS it opens as "Read only" and a screen message says "Unlicensed product".
How do I get ACCESS 2013 licensed?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You would need to purchase Office for another year which you do so via my link below
https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/office
Once purchased, you download it to your computer and run the installation and it will install a legitimate version onto your computer.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.