Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My son wanted to down load windows 10 on his phone when

Customer Question

hi my son wanted to down load windows 10 on his phone when he did the phone has froze on spin wheels and unhappy face have had a go at everthing on internet can you help as not his fault it a windows nokia
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you try the recovery settings provided in the link below.http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wont let me in ph not showing up on pc

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I apologize for the delay in my response. Check if you are able to follow the instructions in the link below.http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/wiki/mdlumia-mdupdate/how-to-fix-a-windows-phone-device-that-has-frozen/27a32cf5-96cf-4447-878c-309ca2e45654 Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as i have said gone to every thing on net nothing works

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10-15 seconds).When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up , Volume down , Power , Volume down . Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)Try it two or three times, if you are not able to do it. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i have done this so many time notting works windows 10 broke his phone have look at everyting online

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, There is a small set of users who have faces issues during the upgrade or installation process itself. The Windows 10 upgrade hangs for them. There are several things that will decide the speed of your upgrade. It could be:Your hardware specificationProcessor powerDisk space availableHard disk read-write speedsAmount of data on your PC that is required to be backed up and most importantly,The speed of your Internet connection.There have been reports that the upgrade process has even taken all of 24 hours!The point to note is – Is your machine looking dead? Or is it making some noise? Is the device’s light flickering or flashing? If so, then it is best to wait.Microsoft has detailed a few points in particular, where the Windows 10 upgrade process may appear to hang:At 30-39% : At the black screen with a blue circle. Here Windows 10 is still downloading all dynamic updates for Windows 10At 96%: Windows 10 is busy backing up your dataAt message: It’s taking a bit longer than usual to set up your device, but it should be ready soon. Things are just about done.Well the only suggestions one can give for those facing such problems is to wait. Wait for a while a let the process finish. Apart from this, another suggestion is that if the upgrade seems sluggish, disconnect any USB devices and extended display cables that may be connected. This is expected to speed up the download and upgrade process significantly. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i dont think we are getting any were with this so need to close i hope i will not be chraged for this as i think microsoft is at fault for making him think he could load windows 10 i will try selling as broken phone

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I would suggest you try the Volume and power button option more times. Please do not rate this session, so that you will not be charged. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you get last reply

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
HI, If you would like to get a refund, please contact our customer support from the link below.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Thank you.S H E F I N