Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I hope some one can help me,i recently installed windows

Customer Question

hello I hope some one can help me,i recently installed windows 10 and now I cant get into my email account.i cant remember my password ***** tried the automated service and failed to satisfy the critieria, how can I get my email back?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please for which email service you are having the problem with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

outlook.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ThanksAre you still able to sign into windows 10 though? Is it just accessing your email account thats the problem or you cannot sign into your computer at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, I cant access my email .I cant remember my password ***** I cant verify my account.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ThanksCan you then click on my link below and run through the process to reset your password.https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspxIf you can complete this, it will allow you to reset the password ***** you can use this new password ***** sign in.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Let me know the results please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Richard have you received the information I sent to you because I have not heard back from you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello hello whats going on ive been sitting here for over half an hour with no response from you. I'm not very happy with the service you are offering.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Tony
I waited an hour for you to reply and only saw and hour and a half later
"hello Richard have you received the information I sent to you because I have not heard back from you."
That was the first I heard from you... no information was received beforehand, I am sorry but I could not wait longer then an hour as I had to go offline.
Can you let me know when you are online as I am yet to get the ID and Password ***** you that I asked for per my instructions.