Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Have recently downloaded Windows 10. Now my Office 2013 products

Customer Question

Have recently downloaded Windows 10. Now my Office 2013 products do not work. Error status 0xc0000020
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you press the windows key + X and click on Control Panel
Then click on uninstall a program, click on Office then click change, repair.
Choose to do an online repair and when it has completed, restart the computer and tell me if office now works.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I do the repair how do I get back in contact with you. If I let you do it will that cost me more?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you want me to do it its a small cost increase as I connect to your computer and handle any issues that come up, else if you do it, no problem, just return to this web page and let me know the results.
I support you on either decision you take.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like you to do it, but how small is small?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You see the price on the offer when it pops up.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ID 808 228 871

P/W 3400

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am getting an error from your computer
Are you sure Teamviewer is still open Ronald as you need to leave it open please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not closed it but it seems to have gone. Have tried to get it back but have got the home, dwonload, page. What now?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
redo the instructions again please Ronald
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ID ###-##-####/p>

P/W 9461

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, connecting
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
We got disconnected, but the version of Office you had, is a trial version. You saw that on the invoice.You would need to purchase the full version which you can hereClick me to openAnd it is then on your computer.