Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I need to get a list of my old email addresses urgently,

Hi, I need to get a list of my old email addresses urgently, please can you help as I am not very computer literate, thanks Frank Gorman
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you mean a list of addresses you have used in the past Frank? Meaning accounts you have had?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, there is no central list for this Frank, only you would have this. There is no central database, and the information is only based on email address anyway so you still need to remember this
But maybe I can help with the why. Why do you need this list as there may be another solution.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have had information that I may of been contacted thru one of the accounts regarding a very important legal matter

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, which account? as they would have to say which email address they emailed you on, then I can tell you how to access it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

that's the problem Richard, I don't no which one as it is unsure if someone has tried to contact me or not, if they have it would only be thru one of the old accounts

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, sounds suspicious though and this is what scammers do a lot, else they would tell you which email address it was to.They would not know its an old account for you. Can you not ask them the email address they sent it to Frank?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my mother passed away last year and a friend put me on to a very good physic, it was he who told me to check out old accounts, now you no, this is the truth Richard, any information you want of me I am happy to give you, but I assure you im no scammer

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, not that your a scammer Frank, the person who sent the information.
But one thing, if you have not accessed the accounts in 90 days, they delete them anyway and you cannot receive emails on them anymore.
When was the last time you checked an old account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if I had known that Richard I woundnt of had to bother you mate, accounts have not been used for over a year, Thank you for your help, Frank

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then we know that its not possible to get the information.But you did not bother me at all, was nice to meet you and I give my condolences about your mother.If would like any additional information or assistance at all, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you