Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Cannot access my on line banking

Customer Question

cannot access my on line banking
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to access your online banking?
And which internet browser are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this page cannot be shown.

bt

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksCan you tell me please which internet browser you are using as I need to know this.I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what do you mean internet browser?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The internet browser that you access your online banking through. EG: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

internet explorer I think

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Mike,
We first then do this
Please do the following in Internet Explorer
Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options
Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.
Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset
Then restart the computer and tell me if you can now connect to your online banking please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have checked I am on google

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You mean Google Chrome?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
For Google Chrome, click on the three bars in the top right and click on Settings
Then on the new page, go to the bottom and click Show Advance Settings
Then click on Clear Browsing History
Then click From the beginning of Time
Then click again browsing history
Once done, go to the bottom and click Reset Settings.
Once complete, restart the computer and then try to access you online banking.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

on the two browsers we have tried I cannot find three bars or in tools cannot find general tag

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok Mike.... which browser are you using? If its Google the last instructions I gave will work.
I offered to do this for you, is this not an option?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it is please

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, accept the offer for the additional service, I reduced it for you and I can do it for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your welcome, but you need to click on Accept please for the additional service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

cannot see the accept icon

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You keep Declining it Mike, its the window that pops up with the additional services on it.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

there are so many teamviewer sites which is the right one?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
any will be ok, you just downloaded the same one a number of times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will not connect to you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Restart the computer and then try again please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

nothing has changed I still cannot access my internet banking

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Of course nothing has changed Mike, you never did my instructions so I could connect to your computer and fix this.
Why is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

because I could not find any of the data that you wanted me to find

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you just need to do the instructions I gave you Mike.
Please take your time and complete them,
I will again repeat
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free