Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I rang the number given by Microsoft when I had difficulties

I rang the number given by Microsoft when I had difficulties when first downloading Windows10 and was given the number of Tech support - see below:
Account ID-ST928573644MD90
Toll free-0***-***-****
Level 3 certified team
pctechadwiser-149.99
Full name- Mrs ***** *****man
email id-***@******.***
They spent all day 'cleaning' my computer and taking £149.99 for the service. Since then I have had 2 different companies - ReImage and another company both telling me I have many problems and I am unable to lose the constant intrusion. Anyway they may be right and Reimage are only requesting£24. I have the feeling that the company - tech support are the same company that scammed me several years ago but thought that by going through Microsoft I would avoid being scammed yet again!
I would be grateful for any help or comments.
Meg Longman
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me Meg who gave you the number 0***-***-****
As this number is ***** for Microsoft its from a scamming company that is fraudulent.
Where did you get that number from?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard,

I got the number I rang originally from the Microsoft person I spoke to; I obtained that number from the Microsoft10 help site The number I put in my message was the number given to me to ring by the 'company - Tech advisor..

Ok, do not call it, I don't know how exactly you came about it but it is a scam company, so please do not call it or any of the companies you have mentioned. The real Microsoft number is (0)344(###) ###-####it, is there anything I can assist you with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Who should I use to clean my computer?

Me, I have been doing this for 15 years, plus I have a public profile helping over 10,000 peopleYou want me to do this now for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please including getting rid of reimage etc. I suppose this means more money!?

yes, but not much as this is an additional service as I help usually via messaging hereI have made the request.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID: 613 957 699

Password: 5274

thank you