Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I am 81 yrs. old and find I cannot even log in to anything

Customer Question

I am 81 yrs. old and find I cannot even log in to anything on windows 10.please get rid of it and put me back to windows seven. every time I attempt to log in,it tells me I don not have the right password. so which is right? please get 7 back as it was.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. To roll back to your previous versionof Windows please follow these steps.While looking at the Windows desktop click the Start button (the Windows icon in the lower left corner)and select SettingsOn the Settings page click Update & SecurityClick Recovery from the vertical menu on the left.On the next page, under Go Back to Windows 7click Get Started