michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

Windows Updates not showing anything but dots constantly crossing

Windows Updates not showing anything but dots constantly crossing the screen in windows 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.Push and hold down the power button for 30 seconds and let the computer shut down and sit for few mins power it back on it should move further. Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Updates showed but now stuck on 3% installation
please turn off computer by holding down the power buttomunplug power cord and battery in case of laptopkeep the on button on computer pressed for 10 secs..wait for 2 minsnow plug in power cord and turn on computer and check
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This worked - updates downloaded and installed now. Thank you for providing the solution to this problem