Cynt
Cynt, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have a BA in Computer Information Technology and have been in the computer field for over 14 years.
20109878

I am having trouble opening MS Word 2013 with windows 10. i

Customer Question

I am having trouble opening MS Word 2013 with windows 10. i kept getting configuring messages that would not resolve so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from my CD. Now it says my licence key is invalid and I'm stuck. What do I do/ i have been using it with Windows 7 for say 5 years without any problem
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 2 years ago.
Go to this posting and try the items in there. https://support.office.com/en-ca/article/Fixing-product-key-problems-in-Office-2010-and-2013-f50ad24c-9358-4af5-ab84-a3cafead962c?CorrelationId=2f73b981-e410-4c7f-b40c-df8e8280ba4b&ui=en-US&rs=en-CA&ad=CA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing on this page helps, besides I do not need specialist advice to search through Microsoft generic support pages. What I am looking for is someone who can deal with my specific problem and advise how I can get Microsoft to accept my legitimate product key

Have you actually tried those suggestion on that page?I can offer more support at additional cost to remote in and remove all of Microsoft office and reinstall it. There is no one answer for your specific issue. I would try the same information i have provided and then proceed with addition step that only expert should do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I came to your site because you offered a service of completion to full satisfaction for £28 with the condition of no charge if not fully satisfied. I am not prepared to spend more than that and I am nervous about giving access to my computer to someone I don't know as I have had problems with this in the past. I cannot say that I am fully satisfied with just a reference to a Microsoft help page so I think we had better call it a day and I expect you will not be making the original charge as stated in Just Answer's original assertion

Expert:  Cynt replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry you are having this trouble. The only thing you can do at this point is to contact Microsoft and send them a copy of the receipt or where you purchased it at (the reason is a lot of people don't purchase software but try to get the license keys renewed). The reason you are having problems is cause the software already recognized that you had installed it on one computer and when you uninstalled and reinstalled it thinks it is a different computer. Again the only way you can get your License reinstated is to contact Microsoft. Here is the number Phone: (+44) 0344(###) ###-####and the address and fax: Microsoft CampusThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMPhone: (+44) 0344(###) ###-####ax: (+44) 0870 60 20 100