Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have installed windows 10 but since I have lost dragon naturally

Customer Question

I have installed windows 10 but since I have lost dragon naturally speaking 11.5 also it has knocked out the microphone on my headset so I cannot talk to Cortana I have tried to uninstall dragon so I can reinstall but it will not let me uninstall can you help simle instructiions would be appreciated
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. You can uninstall Dragon naturally speaking 11 by downloading and running the removal tool from the link below.https://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5989/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ0MjA2NTg4My9zaWQvN2dPVEtod20%3D After removing it, I would suggest you download and install the latest version of Dragon naturally speaking in order to resolve the compatibility issues. In order to remove the audio and microphone issues, please download and install the latest sound driver for your computer. If you let me know the make and model number of your computer, I can help you download and install the latest audio driver. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

computer make zoostorm model ? 00326-10000-00000-aa853

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I apologize that I cannot find the said model. Do you have a driver disc for your computer?

S H E F I N