michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I am locked out of my computer will not let me in using my

I am locked out of my computer will not let me in using my Microsoft password ***** get into my computer
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.What is the operating system you have on the computer?what have you tried so far to fix the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8.1 yes but it say l a USB flash drive so l have used my anroid phone for this now it says l must frist have created a password ***** disc which l do not have as l knew nothing about can you tell me how l can reset my password ***** this disc thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer is a Acer aspire es15 es1-531-c1g1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My internet is Yahoo.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Hope this info is of help to you Colin
are you using a Microsoft user account like your email as a user name to login***@******.*** or @outlook.com.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am using my email address but my Microsoft password ***** is what my computer asks for but my computer say that my password ***** ***** and to reset my password ***** when l try to reset my p/w, my computer say I need to create a reset disc .what I want to know is there an other way to reset the p/w so I can use my computer, as at the moment it's no good to nobody yours Colin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Answer to yours yes I am using my email address to login my email address is***@******.*** I Hope this is of help
Step1: Sign in Windows 8 with PIN codeWhen you forgot your local account password ***** the login page, sign-in options is provided for you to choose. Click the Sign-in options, there are two options, Password ***** PIN. Choose PIN, and type in 4-digit code in the box. Then you can sign in to your computer successfully. Step 2: Press Windows +X, and click on Command Prompt (Admin) and Yes. Step 3: On the Command Prompt, type in:Net User <user name> <new password> and press Enter to reset a new password ***** Windows 8. Command Prompt screen appears, input the words like the words in the red box, user name is ***** ***** password ***** ***** and then press Enter to complete the Windows password ***** process.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not get past my opening page all I get is a box with photo my name and a box asking for my p/w and when I put in my p/w it say that my p/w is wrong and tell me to reset my p/w and that I need to create a p/w reset disc to put into my computer so as I can reset my p/w and until
I have done this I can not get into my computer what I am saying is that I cannot get past the openning page and until I can do this my computer is totalley usless to me or anyone else so if you can tell me how to get past this l would be a happy bunny
you would need a windows operating system disk or a windows bootabe usb drive then i can give you steps to follow furthere to reset the password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tell me how do l get a windows system disk or a windows bootable usb drive .And can you give me a phone number for Microsoft UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou
Originally it was windows 7 or 8.
Experience: Indept expertise on MS Office package