Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but did not like it so went

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but did not like it so went back to Windows 7. However, when I now try to save a word document to one of my "documents files" I get a pop up saying I do not have permission to save in this location and would I like it saved in my documents file instead. Can you please advise how I can save in my original files within documents. I might add that I did try saving in my documents but could not find the file afterwards also, that I am an ageing technophobe. I look forward to hearing from you.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please, that would be helpful
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c259f24d-6a51-42c2-8b49-a0c664eb291f
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,