Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I cannot access my emails when I try and log in to "Sign i

Customer Question

I cannot access my emails when I try and log in to "Sign in".
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you click on Sign in?
And which internet browser are you using? eg: Internet Explorer?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ID***@******.***

Password *****

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you have your cell phone with you that ends in number 35?
If so, what are the last 4 digits of your phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have my cell phone with me that ends 35.

Cell phone last 4 digits are 9035.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
please tell me the code you just received on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Code(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please now sign in using password *****
Make sure to use capitals where I indicate in the password
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you wish me to shut down my laptop and restart using the password ***** rather than my own ?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes please as I have set that password ***** you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will do now.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard my restart sign in password ***** gave me was not accepted and I had to use my original one.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok...then it is not emails your trying to sign into as 100% its correct, I have signed into it myself here.
What exactly is it your trying to sign into?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am trying to get my email messages and facebook messages etc. I use the Sign in icon top left of my lap top but it will not open. Can you access my laptop from your end ?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
so your trying to sign into your Laptop, not Email but your actual Laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can sign in to my laptop using my password, no problem, and can access Google etc. but cannot get into my messages or send emails eg.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not sure what you are doing as the password ***** *****% correct
Ill connect to your computer and see
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard do you need me to go to www.teamviewer.com and download ? My ID is *****@******.*** and Password ***** *****

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, go to Teamviewer and download and run it like my instructions said please.
It will give you the ID and Password ***** give to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to be a pain Richard. I have downloaded and tried to run

teamviewer but when I try to run it tells me to close teamviewer.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
that means you already have it open Angus, so look for it on your computer screen as it is already open and telling you the ID and Password ***** give me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Eurika, might have done it. Please try ID###-##-####/p>

Password ***** Good luck.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thank you, ***** *****