Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I keep trying to set up a Microsoft account on my laptop but

Customer Question

I keep trying to set up a Microsoft account on my laptop but it wont activate giving the code Oxdeooooo72 why is this? and how can get it to accept
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Is this to add an additional user account to a windows 8 or 10 computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What information do you need

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I think you missed by last question, no problem, Ill repeat itIs this to add an additional user account to a windows 8 or 10 computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can outwell help me set up a Microsoft account. I have tried several times but it dosn't happen giving a code OxdeeOOOOO72

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you do not seem to be seeing the question I am asking you or replying to it... which makes it harder, but if you wish to create a microsoft account, use my link below and create one there instead.https://signup.live.com/Then use this account .I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Let me know the results please