Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

How to connect a wireless HP printer

Customer Question

how to connect a wireless HP printer
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you mean how to connect to a printer that is already installed?
Or this is a new printer and you need to know how to install it?
And what model printer is this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is already installed so I need to know how to link it up with my laptop which is a HP Pavilion

Printer model - HP Photosmart 7520

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ThanksWhich version of windows is running on the laptop?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 10

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank youClick in the search bar at the bottom and type in DevicesThen click on Devices and Printers.Click at the top of the new window Add Printer and choose a Network printer.Let it search and it should then find the PhotosmartClick on it, click install and it is then ready to be used.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, Richard

I followed your advice and solved the problem immediately.

paul

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Perfect Paul!If you need anything else, please let me knowRichard