jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My harddrive has been clogged up with a virus called bonjour

Customer Question

My harddrive has been clogged up with a virus called bonjour services since march 2014. This was told to me by a company called reimage. They have told me to get a microsoft engineer to fix it.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Sir this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or MSN but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

bonjour is a apple service that is used for configuring the network so its not a harmful service or application.You can find it on this web link https://www.apple.com/in/support/bonjour/

If you wish to continue with our service please let me know the following details so that i can understand the issue more clearly

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?

2.Other than bonjour services are you facing any other issues on the PC like showing error messages etc

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.