Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am using Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 on a computer

Customer Question

Hello:
I am using Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 on a computer with windows 7. When I open Office Professional Plus 2013 email it gives me the message "Dictation is not possible or is restricted for the current window due to the Dragon add in not being loaded. So it will not type in the message box but it will in the 'to' and 'subject' lines. Also, I get a similar message in Excel.
Also, when I tick the box in the 'do not show this message again' that message always comes back.
Can you explain in very simple language how I may fix this.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. This problem is reported by many DNS users and the fix varies from software to software.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this software issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option by replying to me below. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you. Best regards,Jess