Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have just had a security scan done by a company and have

Customer Question

I have just had a security scan done by a company and have lost windows 10 can you help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you restored the computer to factory settings? Have you tried upgrading it again? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I haven't try to restore to factory settings or up grading yet
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Have you reverted back ti Windows 8/Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no all the windows page as gone so don't know where to look all windows have gone
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Are you sending these answers with a different computer? Are you able to get into Windows login screen? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am on my laptop now I can get on to the first screen and log on but after that there are just the toolbars around the edge
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Please get into login screen. On the login screen, while keeping the Shift key pressed, click or tap on Restart (the power button that you see on the bottom right corner). Then, Windows 10 will reboot and ask you to select an option. Choose Troubleshoot. Then, on the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced options. Then, select System restore and follow the on screen instructions. Select a date when the computer was working fine. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N