Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I talk a while back about not being able get my windows 10

i talk a while back about not being able get my windows 10 up after logging on i was give instructions but i am still unable to get into windows 10 or any other windows .i went back to the previous site but i think they are just a con and have messed with my laptop
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to use anything on your computer at all?
Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all I can get are the tool bars around the edge of the screen some of them work such as google and a few others but neither the button on the keyboard or the icon on the toolbar work to bring up windows 10 the other company who were trying to sort out an issue they clock up took remote control of my laptop so I don't know what they may have done
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
also no no error or message
Did they say anything?
Was the computer working fine before windows 10 update (if you updated)?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
they said they needed to use a technical machine and it was going to cost $99 but I refused as everything was working fine before they tampered with it and felt they should have fixed as soon as I refused they disappeared
I see. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes you can thank you
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=549cddaf-7dc0-4437-9d9c-45715f849181
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.