Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Im trying to download a programme but its saying it cant

hi im trying to download a programme but its saying it cant do this as another one has not completed its download but i dont know where or which one it is.where can i find it to sort it out as i cant seem to see what it is. thank you catheryn ps im rubbish with computers
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

What is the name of the program you are trying to download / install?

Does this issue occur even after restarting the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i bought a new computer an all in one, its a lenovo. I down loaded a months free trial avg pro and computer was ok. my computer has windows 10. the computer has been turned on and off a few times and it still says this when i try to download a new programme. Ive been trying to download a years subscription of avg tune up and avg subcription. thank you

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was looking at software days ago to protect the computer and the computer stuck when i was downloading a programme and unistalling a programme so i had to switch the computer off,as the screen was frozen. i shouldnt have done various things at the same time and should have been patient. this might have something to do with my problem now of which im kicking myself

When did you purchase this new computer? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thats ok. i bought it last week

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0079d229-fbf4-4361-b8f9-10018291fd15

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please can you rid me of the pop ups awell thank you

Yes. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you:

I have helped via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much